Simple Cell is committed to following the R2v3, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 requirements and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our QEH&S management system and scope. The goal of Simple Cell’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling requirements that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is Simple Cell’s overall goal to accomplish our business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety and data security legislation and regulations expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components, and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2v3 Standard –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors - using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above stated objectives, Simple Cell is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of Simple Cell’s activities, products and services;
- Commitment to fulfill and comply with all relevant QEH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by Simple Cell;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance QEH&S performance;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing QEH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of Simple Cell;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
- Consultation and participation of workers, and workers’ representatives
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of Simple Cell;
- Making the QEH&SMS policy available to the public and interested parties and;
- Ensuring that this QEH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. Simple Cell will continually improve its environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational, and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.